Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's been pretty quiet on this blog of late, and I'll attribute that towards two things; A general lack of motivation to write and a deep desire that everything I write to be at the very least "good". The general lack of motivation to write is a by product of having a general lack of motivation to do anything. Hell, lately I can't even be bothered lying on the couch watching TV. Last week I was in bed asleep by 9:30 on four of five weeknights because I was tired and didn't feel like doing anything else. Lame.

I got some blood tests back last Thursday that go some way to providing an answer for my tiredness and lack of motivation and that is having severely low Vitamin D levels. Literally the second lowest my doctor had ever seen. Knowing that there's a medically valid reason for my slothfulness and that I now have a way out of it (as much sunlight as I can absorb and 5 Vitamin D pills a day) has already given me more energy than I've had all winter, save belting out a few songs with Fell Over at The Fall tribute night early June.



As for anxiety about my writing being shit, fuck it. At least it's better than Eleven Magazine.

2 comments:

  1. back on the horse! excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post i like this..... I will certainly look into this new feature. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete